NYATI Car Fleet
At NYATI Safari Lodge we regularly upgrade our fleet, which today consists of 12 brand new cars and buses. Our drivers have been carefully selected and have undergone extensive training. This ensures that both comfort and safety is very good. Since NYATI's establishment in 1998, we have never had an accident.
Our own Big 5 wildlife reserve of approximately 10,000 ha is in direct connection with South Africa's famous Kruger National Park. In Kruger Park you are only allowed to drive on the established road network, but on our own land we can leave the highway and drive wherever we want. This provides the best conditions for getting close to the wildlife of the Kruger Park. We always drive safari in open cars so you have the best view of the wildlife and can feel the sounds and scents of the bush.
Types of cars
- 1 NYATI bus, Toyota 4WD with seating for 30 people. Used for airport transfers, excursions to the Drakensberg mountains etc. depending on the season.
- 1 NYATI bus, Toyota with seating for 16 people. Used for smaller groups.
- 1 NYATI car, Toyota double cap. Used for small golf groups or similar.
- 3 NYATI cars, Toyota Land Cruiser 8-cylinder for 10 people. Specially built and approved for driving in the Kruger National Park. High quality with double air conditioning.
- 6 NYATI cars, open Toyota Land Cruiser. Used for driving on NYATI's own 10,000 ha. They are especially used for Big 5 safaris and sunset safaris, where the purpose is to see all the animals such as elephant, lion, leopard, rhino, hippo, buffalo, giraffe and many more.